Portside Preschool & Long Day Care Centre in Port Macquarie NSW is searching for a dynamic experienced Diploma qualified educator to join our small team of dedicated educators who are respectful, professional and enjoy making a difference for the children in their care.
You will have strong ethical standards and the ability to implement an innovative and engaging program which exceeds the new NQS. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about early childhood pedagogy. A strong focus on reflection and evaluation with demonstrated abilities is important to us.
- ACECQA approved Diploma qualification
- 2 years + Centre based experience as a Diploma Educator
- Current new Working With Children Check
- Current HLTAID004 certificate
- Demonstrated understanding & experience with EYLF & NQF
- Demonstrated commitment to evaluation, reflective practices & professional development.
Please forward your resume with a handwritten cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact Amy Trotter, Educational Leader & Manager
Applications close: 16th April 2018.
Position filled 8th May 2018.